August 7, 2017 = 8+7+2+1+7=9 Endings/Release
The universe is clearly orchestrating change. The recent New Moon in Leo on July 23rd initiated the change by giving us the courage of the lion to stand up and be seen. This was Leo’s first call to be courageous and to step into our authentic self. Change takes courage. Leo helps move us toward our heart’s desires.
Now comes the Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse on August 7th in Aquarius. The energy of eclipses is long-lasting. Changes we make now will have a lingering impact. The Full Moon of Aquarius asks us to release what isn’t working for the collective.
The Sun shines in Leo and wants to be seen. It’s creative. It’s love. It’s heart. Combine this with Aquarian humanitarian energy and we’re called to act in love for the collective. We’re asked to move forward in not thinking just of our selves, but of all of mankind and the collective soul.
Aquarian Air energy fuels the Fire energy of Leo. A wondrous combination for positive change. Mars is right there with the Sun and very comfortable in Leo. Mars stokes the fire, begging us to take action. Look to where Leo and Aquarius fall in your chart to best see where you can make positive change.
Maybe your 1st and 7th houses of self and relationships are activated. Where can you make changes in your relationships? What’s best for the group? Or maybe it activates your 3rd and 9th houses and it’s about communicating a message to the collective. Wherever the area of life, Leo is giving you the courage to be heard.
On August 21st, we experience the Great American Eclipse in the United States with yet a second New Moon in Leo and more long-lasting eclipse energy. The Lion calls again.
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
~ Elton John, The Lion King
Happy New Year!
Astrologically speaking, the new year begins in Aries on March 20th with the Spring Equinox. So, if your New Year’s resolutions fell flat, The Ram helps push us forward with the new moon on the 27th and take ACTION!
Where can we take action in personal growth? How can Aries assist?
Robert Wang’s “The Jungian Tarot”
- How does the energy of Aries assist us? Aries is the initiator. The 2 of Cups in Reverse asks that we take control of our emotions. Take a look at partnerships or any relationships that are less than desirable.What relationships are unfulfilling? Where are we lacking emotionally? Aries wants us to do something about it.
- How do we do this? The 4 of Wands in Reverse assists us by lighting a fire, forcing us us to take action. The fiery energy of Aries gives us motivation to stand up. If we don’t expend this energy, the fire will internalize and we’ll burn out. Aries demands release; to take action. Mars, Aries ruler, gives us the strength to power through.
- How can I be courageous? Mars, The God Of War, shows us how to be a leader. The Emperor in Reverse asks us to stand up. Wherever we have remained quiet, Mars wants us to come forward and speak up; be a leader. This energy enables us to find the courage to stand up for ourselves, for what is right and good.
- How can this new moon in Aries help me grow? The Lovers in Reverse wants us to took at the relationship we have with ourselves. How can we have good relationships with others, whether personal or professional or within our families, if we’re not feeling good on the inside. What negative thinking can we release?
- How does Aries help us with personal growth? The Wheel of Fortune in Reverse tells us that now is the time to look after ourselves. We’ve expended a lot of energy taking care of others. It’s our time now. Focus on self-care.
It’s interesting to note that all of these cards are in reverse, indicating an overall theme to look within and focus on self; the “I AM” energy of Aries.