Happy New Year!
Astrologically speaking, the new year begins in Aries on March 20th with the Spring Equinox. So, if your New Year’s resolutions fell flat, The Ram helps push us forward with the new moon on the 27th and take ACTION!
Where can we take action in personal growth? How can Aries assist?
Robert Wang’s “The Jungian Tarot”
- How does the energy of Aries assist us? Aries is the initiator. The 2 of Cups in Reverse asks that we take control of our emotions. Take a look at partnerships or any relationships that are less than desirable.What relationships are unfulfilling? Where are we lacking emotionally? Aries wants us to do something about it.
- How do we do this? The 4 of Wands in Reverse assists us by lighting a fire, forcing us us to take action. The fiery energy of Aries gives us motivation to stand up. If we don’t expend this energy, the fire will internalize and we’ll burn out. Aries demands release; to take action. Mars, Aries ruler, gives us the strength to power through.
- How can I be courageous? Mars, The God Of War, shows us how to be a leader. The Emperor in Reverse asks us to stand up. Wherever we have remained quiet, Mars wants us to come forward and speak up; be a leader. This energy enables us to find the courage to stand up for ourselves, for what is right and good.
- How can this new moon in Aries help me grow? The Lovers in Reverse wants us to took at the relationship we have with ourselves. How can we have good relationships with others, whether personal or professional or within our families, if we’re not feeling good on the inside. What negative thinking can we release?
- How does Aries help us with personal growth? The Wheel of Fortune in Reverse tells us that now is the time to look after ourselves. We’ve expended a lot of energy taking care of others. It’s our time now. Focus on self-care.
It’s interesting to note that all of these cards are in reverse, indicating an overall theme to look within and focus on self; the “I AM” energy of Aries.