Booking a reading with me implies that you have read and agree with the terms and services on my “About Your Reading” page. Please Read.
If you are interested in a reading, please see the link at the bottom of the page.
I view tarot as a tool for self-actualization. I do not use tarot as a divination tool. Instead, I offer guidance based on current energies I pick up on intuitively as indicated in the reading. I don’t believe our fate is predetermined. I believe we have free will to change situations. We are co-creators of our reality with God/Spirit.
Readings help indicate a direction to take based on current energies. Our nature is to view the environment through our own inner state. We project our unconscious onto what’s going on in the outer world. And…..the fact that we do this is how tarot works for me. Tarot is a tool to uncover what’s going on in the subconscious to help open our eyes to what we might improve about ourselves and/or situations consciously. We can choose any direction we want.The choice is neither right nor wrong. Either way, there are valuable lessons to learn.
Readings will be delivered through email as a pdf file that you can save or print.
Suggestions for wording your inquiry include,
- “What do I need to know about________?”
- “If I choose this path,_______, what can I expect?”
- “What do I need to know about continuing this job?”
- “How will __________help achieve my highest potential?”
I will work with you on devising the best way to ask about your concern or inquiry in order to receive the most insight.
- General 3 Card Tarot Reading with additional oracle card $15
- General 9+ Card Tarot Reading as described above $40
- Birthday 7 Card Reading offers advice on what to leave behind, a lesson you’ve learned in the past year, something new you will learn in the upcoming year, what the upcoming year holds for you, something to celebrate and do on your birthday and a birthday message from your ancestors. A unique gift ! $25
Book A Reading
To book any of the above readings, send payment through Pay Pal at the link below. Be sure to include your email address and indicate which reading you want along with your question.