Virgo is practical and self-reliant.
Purify and transform the pain.
The full moon in Virgo challenges us to look at what’s messy in our lives. Virgo loves organization and wants to clean things up. What can we clear away and how can the present Virgo energy help us do that? What are we making room for? Virgo asks, “What will we leave behind that really matters, that is useful?”
- What Clutters Our Slate? 10 OF SWORDS. This card, located in the middle of the top row, shows us that the pain we’ve been holding on to needs to go. Sometimes we cling to pain even when logically we know we should live in the present, but the pain has been around for so long it’s become familiar. This Full Moon in Virgo says it’s time to let it go. Whether we feel wronged, stabbed in the back, rejected–whatever the pain, the ugliness of it clutters our life and we need to let it go.
- What Shadow Issue Do We Need To Release? JUSTICE. This card is located directly below the 10 of Swords. Haven’t we suffered enough? Has holding on to the pain and dwelling on paybacks or revenge served to justify our pain? Justice is karmic in that what goes around, comes around. We don’t have to be jury or judge. Holding on to getting “Justice” for our pain needs to be released. Dwelling on it only holds us back and keeps us stuck in the pain.
- How Do We Clean The Slate? EIGHT OF PENTACLES. This card, located in the upper left corner is how we clean the slate. We forge ahead and through hard work, determination, blood, sweat and tears, we transform the pain into something new. Hard work and determination purifies the soul. The energy of Virgo reminds us that through the fire, we receive purification.
- What Are We Making Room For? 9 OF CUPS. This card, located on the upper right corner, is wish fulfillment. Blessings. Through releasing our pain and forging ahead, we are making room for happiness, peace, blessings and tranquility. If we had remained stuck in our pain, we wouldn’t be able to receive the blessings.
- How Will this Make Us More Independent? 4 OF PENTACLES. Located directly below the 9 of Cups, we learn that we can take care of ourself. The blessings of the cups card has shown us that no matter what is thrown at us, we can stand on our own feet. We’re solid and have a strong foundation. We can be relied upon. We have a sense of our own value. Virgo shows us self-reliance which brings independence.
- What Legacy Will We Leave Behind? 3 OF PENTACLES. Located in the lower left hand corner, directly below the 8 of Pentacles is the 3 of Pentacles. This card shows us that through our determination and hard work, releasing the pain and anger, we have the courage to move ahead and develop our own worth, our own life. We find joy and creativity in who we are and what we do. We’ve made our own way and left the legacy of independence, of determination and perseverance; the legacy of forging ahead through pain and coming out on the other side, self reliant.